Monday, February 13, 2006

Laziness, and the lack of drive - writer's block?

After discovering that I have a raging case of rheumatoid arthritis (I never do anything that isn't dramatic, anymore) I just spent the last 5 and 1/2 months recuperating from a torn achilles tendon. This has been my excuse for not writing or posting any more of my narrative about growing up by The River. Finally, the decision to start on a treatment program for the RA (as it is called by those who treat it and suffer from it) paid off a couple of months back, and I can use a keyboard again.

OK, so its and excuse for writers block. But I'm back now, and ready to bore anyone who might venture here to see what the latest is. A quick look at the comments section tells me that it is a small number indeed. Oh well, at least some are reading it. I get something out of writing it. There's also the interest in other people's blogs as well. Some are quite entertaining and informative. Hope this stuff is not to boring for all of you experienced bloggers out there, but like the TV and the radio, there's always tht "off" button.

Joel

No comments: