Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Thousand Islands Sun has graciously published some of my pieces on growing up in Clayton, NY on the St. Lawrence River. With the permission of the publisher I am re publishing them here, mostly as PDF copies of the printed piece, but some as they were originally submitted. There were some minor editorial changes in the latter, but none significant to the story. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them.
                                                               
Rock Island Light, 2001

 


My favorite house in Clayton




(Published as "My Youth On the River")
   My Youth On the River (see Ship Grounds at Clayton, NY for photos)




(For some reason I did not make a copy of the printed piece, and there are names missing from this copy of the draft.)









No comments: