Thursday, April 04, 2019


My new book, and my next book


Since my new book came out on Amazon this week, finally having worked the kinks out of uploading things to the Amazon Kindle Publishing suite, (like including this blog in the author section), it seems that I . have been neglecting to post my Thousand Islands Sun articles here for quite some time.

The Thousand Islands Sun has been gracious enough to publish 35 of them over the last five years, allowing me to practice my writing skills. Now I can say I am a published author.

So here, if you are at all interested, are a few links to more articles. A few, because I am in the process of finishing a book containing much of my published work on growing up in one of the most beautiful places in the world, and want to encourage you to consider buying it. Oddly enough it will be called PK, Growing Up Tame

Please note that the articles attached vary in photographic quality, as they were taken by a photographer excited to have his written work published (me) and are not always great copies of the wonderfully prepared newspaper versions. Also, it makes it harder to cut and paste text from the articles, so I have less to worry about in terms of my own copy rights. I plan to include a few pages of photos in the book to go along with the narrative as well. Here is an example

  
 St. Lawrence sunset from the river side of the 
Thousand Islands Harbor Hotel

The book will be autobiographical, but mostly about Clayton, NY and the St. Lawrence River as I knew it then and now.

My youth on the river

Learning Photography

Road Trips

Barn Studies

You can get my new SciFi novel Get Off My Butte in Kindle or paperback form at:

Link to Get off My Butte  (paperback)

Link to Kindle, Get Off My Butte (ebook)

No comments: